Tuesday 13 May 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I received one or more of the products or services mentioned for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I received no financial compensation for writing my review. This is my completely honest opinion and may be different from yours. 



Since I moved to Canada, I always have a problem with my hair. I think it might be the weather here that cause my hair very dry. Most of the time, I couldn't brush my hair. The only time I can brush my hair is right after I wash my hair which I heard it is the worst time to brush your hair because it is when your hair is the weakest. But if I don't brush my hair at that time, I won't get a chance to brush it later. ( I tried before and ended up have to cut my hair off.) Sounds awful eh? But that is my hair here in Canada.

When I heard about UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil, I really want to try this product. I heard that it helps improve, protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to all hair types. Right away, I think this is something that I can hope for.


Here's details about the product.

I got the product and tried it on the same day.

 

From the label on the bottle says that I have to apply on my wet hair as you can see the picture above. That is the label on the bottle.

I washed my hair and dropped a few drops on my hands. Then I rubbed it and applied on my hair. The next day, when I brushed my hair, I feel that it is easier. The bottom of my hair is not dry. I have been using it for over than a week so far and happy with the result.


One thing that I would be aware of, I have to make sure that I use only a few drops. If I use too much, my hair will look very oily.

I like that the oil doesn't have any strong smell. It leaves my hair smell clean after I used it.

I used the oil on my knees and elbow as well. So far, I feel that my skin is not too dry anymore and feel softer. I actually tried it on my face too. My face is really dry lately. This product not only doesn't make my face oily after I apply, but also make my facial skin softer.

If you want to learn more about this product, please visit UNi webpage.

Interested to buy? You can purchase it on Amazon by clicking the link: UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil. It is on sale right now for $14.95. This is 58 % discount!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...