Glow Bugs Cloth Diapers are easy to use, affordable and fashionable. Fit babies from newborn to potty training so you NEVER have to buy diapers again.
I had the opportunity to review a cloth diaper from Glow Bugs Cloth Diapers. They sent me the very cute pink one to try on my daughter. Here are some pictures.
So pretty. Even my husband also say that too.
Multiple tummy snaps are available, allowing for sizing flexibility. I love this.
Here is the stretchy pouch that makes putting the insert in.
Snap in side to keep the insert to stay.
Close up picture.
After I snapped it in.
I like this. Double Gusset.
- Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies
- Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip
- Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs)
- Coordinating coloured snaps for every print
- Waterproof flaps in the front and the back of each diaper to prevent leaks
- Double gusset through the leg for an extra barrier of protection
- NEW SlimDry™ fabric keeps baby’s skin dry without the bulk
- Two openings in the pocket makes it easier to get the absorbent inset in and out
- Snap-in inserts to keep it in place while baby’s on the move
My thoughts on these diapers after using them on my daughter for about three weeks:
There are many different diapers to choose from that makes it fun to match outfits. There were also No problems containing solid messes. However I found that it leaks sometimes if I left it more than 4 hours. The diaper also did not leave any marks behind when I took the diaper off my baby. This diaper does not appear to cause diaper rash.
The diaper has a pouch that makes it easy to insert a new reusable insert that can be washed. Snaps are strong & secure. Insert does not shrink nor will it change shape when exposed to heat.
High quality construction, great performance, soft and comfy for your baby, simple to use and care for.
Visit Glow Bugs Cloth Diapers website.