Monday 16 June 2014

Provacare review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

Provacare is feminine hygiene products that are all natural. It has been trusted by healthcare practitioners in Europe for over 30 years. Provacare is clinically proven to inhibit the growth of Candida Albicans and patheogenic agents, such as Gardnerella. During the pregnancy, we, women usually have a lot of problem with yeast infection.

I love to try the products that are all natural because I feel safer and feel more confidence to use it. Provacare is clinically proven showing no known side effects.


 This is the package that I received. This product helps in the treatment and prevention of recurrence of yeast and bacterial infections.

 The package looks nice and clean. The capsules comes in the glass bottle.

 MSRP : $28.99
Avalable in the feminine hygiene sectional  major drug, mass and grocery retailers. You can download a $5.00 discount coupon from their website.


This product is a soothing Feminine Foaming Wash.


This is one of my favorite products. It is gentle enough to be used daily as part of our routine to maintain good feminine health and hygiene. It also helps prevent irritation and odour. This product contains Witch Hazel Water and natural Aloe to soothe sensitive skin, has been Dermatologist tested. MSRP : $6.99.

I like that it is a foaming texture with convenient application. It is also can be used on the go. You can apply and dry with a moistened towel. That shows how gentle this product is!

Provacare is my new favorite products that I will always have them at home. I feel safe for the all natural ingredients, happy with the result after the use of products. I would recommended these products for you to try them and don't forget the discount coupons that I mentioned above!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. Has this been tested as safe to use during pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Provacare before. It might have been useful when I used to get yeast infections. Thanks for doing the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pregnancy marks will be completed removed from the skin, for free advice one must focus on to choose proper diagnostic centre...

    Scan Centre Chennai
    Scan Centre Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. really appreciate your effort about provacare, many people are not aware of these products, thanks for explaining .... our Radotech Ecosystem is one among your strategy as well

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...