Saturday 21 June 2014

ORGANIC Vitamin C Serum from Pure Body Naturals Review



If you follow my posts, you would know that I love organic and natural products. I feel safe to use the products that I know I will get the best from and don't have a lot of chemical ingredients. Organic Vitamin C serum from Pure Body Naturals is botanical 20% Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid Serum. It is an anti Aging Serum Moisturizer with Natural Ingredients.
 


From the information that I have learned about this product, it is Potent 20% Vitamin C Serum Suspended in a Concentrated base of Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid uses the very BEST NATURAL and ORGANIC ingredients to give you MAXIMUM Anti-Oxidant Protection to help ELIMINATE Free Radicals on your Skin That Causes Premature Aging. 

They GUARANTEED TO HAVE CLEARER, SMOOTHER BEAUTIFUL SKIN: Fast results because of Vitamin C face serum's absorbs rapidly into your skin, getting to work providing dramatic impact on reducing wrinkle size and depth, especially around the eyes. 

MADE and CRAFTED in the USA using ONLY THE FRESHEST BOTANICALS AVAILABLE in a FDA Approved and GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility. The Vitamin C Face Serum is Paraben Free & Only uses the very Best and Highest Quality Organic, Natural Ingredients and is Cruelty-Free. 

SUPER SOFT SILKY SMOOTH SKIN :
I can feel right away after I used this product. I love that my face feel so soft.

PROVEN using NATURAL POTENT formula Combination of 20% Vitamin C Serum (with added A & E Vitamin) which Stimulates Collagen on your Skin. 

It REDUCES your Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Freckles and Skin Discolorations - using only NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. Their Vitamin C helps to stimulate your skins rate of exfoliation for a brighter, smoother complexion. Deals with the Antioxidant properties that will reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. Their Slow Release Technology (SRT) delivers a deeper penetration of active ingredients to the skin cells. Proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which makes your skin appear years younger and more vibrant beautiful skin.




I got a chance to try this product on. Since the first time that I tried it on, I can feel right away that my facial skin is softer. The serum is clear color. The bottle comes with a dropper which I wish the bottle comes with the build in dropper so that I won't have to afraid that I will lost it somewhere or have to worry about the dropper getting dirty. I love that Pure Body Naturals offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. From my experience trying this product, I am very happy with it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looking younger and healthier is what everyone wants. This sounds helpful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...