Tuesday 31 January 2017

Celebrating National Puzzle Day with Hallmark Canada #LoveHallmarkCA

January 29th is my mother-in-law's favorite day. She loves puzzles. It is a relaxing time for her. For me, I love coloring and my favorite crayons is pencils crayons. I was just coloring the other day and though that I need a better color choices.

Just in time for this, yesterday I received a box full of playful puzzles and colouring books with pencil crayons from Hallmark Canada. Take a look at this awesome products, perfect for you to sit back, relax and enjoy time for yourself.


Let's take a look at each item.



 Tropical Wonders 1000 pcs. Retails at $19.95 

A smaller one, Bright, Bold & Happy puzzle 550 pcs. Retails at $14.95.

A very nice Candle, Peony. Retails at $19.95.

 The art of Mindfulness coloring book.

 Look at all these designs.


Retails at $9.95.

My new colorful pencil case. Retail at $12.95.

 A very cool coloring plaque. Retails at $12.95.


 There is a holder in the back so that you can show off your work.

 Very nice and thick.

 Last but not least, my new pencil crayons! Yay, for a 36 colored pencils set.

 Retails at $14.95

 I totally enjoy my coloring time. :)


 What about you?
Which product do you like to have most?

*Disclosure - I am apart of Hallmark Press Pause Panel. The product in this review was provided to me free of charge for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. #LoveHallmarkCA

8 comments:

  1. I love doing puzzles. And these are so pretty and colorful! I haven't yet tried adult coloring. I bet it would be a calming activity. A peony scented candle, sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puzzle. It is beautiful and so are the coloring books. I love shopping Hallmark.
    Florence Cochrane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a big fan of puzzles but I think I'd enjoy the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girls and I would have a great time doing these together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love colouring . I have to say I am really impressed with their colouring books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just received a colouring book (love it) but I haven't received a puzzle in eons and these look fabulous.
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know there was a National Puzzle Day! These are such nice products. I especially like the Tropical Wonders colouring book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Tropical Wonders puzzle is beautiful! It would be a great gift for my parents who enjoy doing puzzles together.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...