Tuesday 7 June 2016

Another camp out with best friends

Water front property, playing on the beach, eating sea food. Who wouldn't like it? A few years ago, we found this spot from searching through Google earth and it become one of our favorite spot to camp. If you would like to read my post about this camping spot from a few years ago, you can follow this link : May long weekend annual campout .
 
 This is the view from our tents this year.

Every year during the month of May, we have to go camping with our close friends and family. It become a traditional for us. We love the outdoor and the adventure. My daughter was so excited for this camping trip too! In fact, both of my kids were sleeping in their sleeping bag for a week before we went camping.

As usual, we hiked in but this time we have to hike a few times since we have 2 children who we still have to carry loads for them. We found the landscape changed a little bit but it wasn't too bad.

 Nice trail, if there was a trail lol

 Another one of the beaver dam we walked over


 Nice little dip in the tree to take a nap haha

 Some bear sure lightened his load!!



 Toy that grandpa made for her on the beach. 


 That show how close the water came up. Just a bit too close for comfort! lol




  Smores of course!
 

It was a lot of fun. I love being with nature and love that my children love it as well. Summer did a great job hiking in. She wants to be an explorer! How cool is that.

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot!! Looks like lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love camping, so much fun! Looks like you guys had a great time, bear poop (kinda scary) and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics ! I love camping ! Need to plan my own trip !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, I can see that you all enjoyed the camping trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics, lots of memories made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to spend time with friends and family! Your children are having fun and creating beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is what I call camping, great for you and it's great that the kids love the hike to get there and the camping, looks like a beautiful place, and a place to call your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like such a wonderful adventure! Definitely real camping! My son is begging me to go camping this year. Such great memories to make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a total blast! My family hasn't been camping yet (my girls are still too young) but when they get a bit older I definitely want us to go on a camping trip. so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. What marvellous memories are involved in those wonderful photos, a great camping trip I'd say. You were lucky with the water though, that was really too close for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pics , thanks for sharing , i so love camping , and making new memories with my Family and friends , i really enjoy the great outdoors ! Treen Goodwin

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like the perfect place to be on a hot day like today! My son loves to explore in the woods. It would be so nice to rest on the beach as well! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The view from your tents is just perfect! And worth putting in a frame!
    I'm hoping to squeeze in one more camping trip before the season is over....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...