Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mentholatum Natural Menthol Rub review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


 

When I was young and got sick, my mother always rub me with Mentholatum Natural Menthol Rub on my chest. The smell of it always remind me of my childhood. Not just only make me think about my mom but also reminds me about my grand mother as well. As you can see on the package that it has been trusted for over 100 years! I love that it provides penetrating aromatic vapors that are fast acting to help ease nasal congestion and coughs due to colds.




Safe & effective remedy for the common cold ;
  • Helps to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to colds and flu.
  • Immediately helps relieve congestion and coughs due to colds.
My son has a lot of congestion every morning because of his condition. I just can't use it for him yet because it is for children 2 years and older. My daughter, on the other hand, this comes in really handy to have it at home for her. I remember when she got very sick and couldn't breath well. Just before she went to bed, I rub it on her chest just like how my mother did to me. It works really well on her.

Mentholatum Natural Menthol Rub is available in cough & cold section at major drug, mass and grocery retailers such as Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart. MSRP $8.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...