Thursday 3 March 2016

What did you do on Dr. Seuss Day?

I didn't grow up with Dr. Seuss. We don't have his books translated in Thailand when I was young. On the other hand, both of my kids read his books. We have quite a few of his books at home. His books are fun to read. I have a lot of fun reading green eggs and ham to my daughter. We have a specific way to read too. If I don't read the same way, she will say "No, mommy. You have to read it like this. ...." I think I pretty much remember the whole book by now. 

Hallmark sent us a very cute Thing 1 and Thing 2 itty bittys® plush toys to help us celebrate the day. They both are really cute and very soft. My daughter grab the book and show me Thing 1 and Thing 2 on there. She was pretty excited about it.



What did you do on Dr. Seuss day?


*Disclosure - I am apart of Hallmark Press Pause Panel. The product in this review was provided to me free of charge for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. #LoveHallmarkCA

9 comments:

  1. Love the Thing 1 and Thing 2 itty bittys® plush toys!!!

    We watched The Lorax on Dr. Seuss day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up with Doctor Suess books, so did my kids and now my grandkids! I just love their books, although I would never eat green eggs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha me too. Before I ever read the book, I thought who wants to eat green eggs and ham. Not me.

      Delete
  3. My brother and I grew up with Doctor Seuss books, and so did my children. I had one with a picture of a big tree full of dogs on the last page - I loved to look at that picture to see all the different dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how rhythmic his books are!Perfect for beginning readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bought the step grandkids some new Dr. Suess books and read to them..brings back memories !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know there even was a Dr. Seuss Day! There is literally a day for everything I feel. I didn't have these books as a child either, nor did my children, I'm not sure about my grandchildren though.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...