Friday 26 October 2012

Halloween Kellogg's Rice Krispies fun!

I feel so privileged to have received the Halloween decorating kit from Kellogg through the Kellogger's network.

This year our little daughter is going to be a lady bug to go Trick or Treating on the Halloween.

For family fun time, we dressed her up with the lady bug dress and made some Simple Halloween Rice Krispies recipes together.

Here's what I got in the kit.
One box of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies, two cutters (one in the shape of a pumpkin and one in the shape of a bat), Wilton’s gel icing in orange and black, candy and Bubble Tape bubble gum in orange and black. 

I visited Yummy Recipes - Special Occasions section and picked Scaredy Snacks and Halloween Bat Treats recipes out from many of the cute and fun recipes that Kellogg's has on their website.

I followed the recipe and found it is very easy to make. Our treats turned out really cute!





  
 Summer is enjoying her treat!

So yummy! Thank you very much Kellogg’s for giving us the opportunity to create a family fun time together!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Rice Krispies squares, I think I could tuck into them all day long :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...