Saturday 15 September 2012

Nutella cookies recipe

After we got back from the cruise, we really crave for dessert. They were so amazing! While I was cooking supper tonight, I saw Nutella. Spread on the bread will be good but what about if I turn it into Nutella cookies! This recipe will makes about 3 dozen.

Ingredients:
½ cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
½ cup of Brown Sugar
½ cup of Granulated Sugar
1 cup of Nutella
2 Eggs
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
2 cups of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Baking Soda
¼ tsp of Salt


(I actually cut ½ cup of Granulated Sugar off but it doesn't taste really sweet.)

1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. 

2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking soda, set aside.

3) In another bowl, cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, nutella and mix well.

4) Add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until smooth. 




5) Scoop out the cookie dough on your baking sheets.








6) Bake them for about 10 minutes.


7) Let them cool and YUM!


1 comment:

  1. This are going to be baked in my house, and they are not going to stick around. They'll be eaten so fast I don't even think they'll get a chance to cool down.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...