Friday 16 September 2016

Christmas Gift Guide – Accepting Features for 2016



It is that time of year again. Yes, Christmas!!!
Learn to be a Mom is putting together a Christmas Gift Guide for everyone in the family!

What does this mean for your company?

I would love to review some of your hottest and/or newest products and feature them on my 2016 Christmas Gift Guide. Reviews will start being posted in October through early December for the gift guide.

I will review and feature your item as well as promote it on my Website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and many more social media accounts. I have an active and growing community of moms who are always looking for new items for their kids. While my gift guide is geared towards kids, I am accepting non-kid items to feature as well. Yes, we are looking for something for the whole family.

Regardless, I am always open to new review opportunities. I look forward to hearing from you and working with your company during the 2016 Christmas Season!

Giveaways are always appreciated since they bring more exposure to the review! We will promote all giveaways through various social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and giveaway sites to get the word out!. Sponsors can feel free to request specific links to be used in a post.

I am looking forward to working with you! Can't wait to hear what products you would like to promote this year! I know that my readers would love to see what you have as well. ;)

foxyform
----------------------------------------------
For Her

Barbie products from Hallmark Canada

 

92.5 Silver Stars Bracelet


Real shades: Sunglasses for everyone in your family

Goody hair accessories and styling tools

Personalize 2016 Christmas Ornaments with Marked Moments Keepsakes

Give a gift of good night sleep with Headleveler / Ortho-Cerv pillow

Celebrating this Christmas with Hallmark Canada

 


---------------------------------------------
For Him

For Children


Mental Blox 360° 3-D Building Game

Goody hair accessories and styling tools

Gro-egg Digital Thermometer

Personalize 2016 Christmas Ornaments with Marked Moments Keepsakes

Give a gift of good night sleep with Headleveler / Ortho-Cerv pillow


Having fun with Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set




Win a Junior Pillow from Headleveler 

Magformers POWER GEAR 60PC SET

Celebrating this Christmas with Hallmark Canada

 


Real shades: Sunglasses for everyone in your family


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...