Wednesday 10 December 2014

Make a new year resolution with Kellogg's and enter to win $1000 prizes #2015Revolution

Do you make a New Year’s Resolution? Are you going to do it again this year? I made a New Year resolution last year that I would finish the Hobbit book before I watch the movie. And I did it with many supports from my friends and teacher.

Even though I made it for my Hobbit book, not every year that I can keep the promise to myself like this. This year, Kellogg's want to help inspire Canadians with their Resolution. Special K has partnered with revolutionary breakthrough star of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Nia Vardalos.

“By the time Blue Monday rolls around, most resolvers like me have fallen back into our old habits,” explains Nia. “Let’s face it -- resolutions don’t work. It’s time to try something new, bold, positive and different. Instead of making a New Year’s resolution for 2015, let’s all declare our #2015Revolution now!”

Between December 5, 2014 and January 30, 2015 whenever a Canadian shares his or her revolutionary goal on Twitter using the #2015Revolution hashtag or on the Kellogg Canada Facebook Page, they will be entered to win one of three $1,000 prizes to help them achieve their goal. To get inspired and read the revolutionary goals of others shared across social media, Canadians can also visit www.specialk.ca (beginning December 15th) or follow on Twitter: @SpecialK_CA.

There is a limit of one (1) Facebook Entry per person /Facebook Account for each Contest Post made by the Sponsor during the Contest Period. There is a limit of one (1) Twitter Entry per person /Twitter Account , per day during the Contest Period. Each Entry must contain a unique message that describes the Theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...