Friday 25 October 2013

The Ultimate Party Meatballs - easy recipe that give you a wonderful dish quick!

Disclosure: I received Heinz, Johnsonville and Ocean Spray products in exchange for sharing this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Heinz gift basket

We are in the midst of moving and our house is so messy. Most of my kitchenware are packed in many boxes. I don't even know where is what any more.

With a lot of help from many of our friends moving many boxes and furniture to the new house, I would like to treat them a good meal in order to say thank you to them.

The Ultimate Party Meatballs recipe from Heinz, Johnsonville and Ocean Spray is a perfect recipe! I only need 3 ingredients! There are Heinz Chili Sauce, a bag of Johnsonville Classic Italian Meatballs and one can of Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce.

This recipe can be cooked in a saucepan or Slow Cooker. The Slow Cooker will need to be cooked 4 hours on high. But because I don't have time, so I choose to cook it in a saucepan which took me approximately only 15 minutes!

I started by combine sauces in a large saucepan.


Ultimate Party Meatballs


Then I cooked it over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth.


After that, I added meatballs. I covered the saucepan and cooked for 15 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Don't forget to stirring occasionally.



TADA!



If you would like to cook this recipe in a Slow Cooker, just place meatballs in a slow cooker then combine sauces and pour over the meatballs. Then cover and let it cook 4 hours on high.

Super easy eh?!

There are a few tips for this recipe.
You can use your homemade meatballs or you can substitute with ground sausage.
If you want to make it a little tastier, add 1 teaspoon cumin and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne to the sauce. ;)
Yummy! and Tasty!

Instead of getting 2 pizzas for our friends, I double the recipe and feed them this Ultimate Party Meatballs on rice. It turned out cheaper than buying pizzas and I got to show off my cooking skill. :)

Heinz Chili Sauce is about $2.39. This ingredient add awesome tangy flavor to my food.

Johnsonville Classic Italian Meatballs cost me about $7.99. I get 28 meatballs in one package. I like that it contains no MSG, artificial flavors or colors.


The Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce is only $1.40.

We got the job done!

1 comment:

  1. Wow quick and easy! I freeze home-made meatballs - this sauce would be a great way to serve them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...