Thursday 24 October 2013

2013 Christmas Gift Guide Submissions

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Yes it is that time of year again!


Christmas is just around the corner and Learn to be a Mom is putting together a Christmas Gift Guide for kids! (And grown up as well)

What does this mean for your company?

I would love to review some of your hottest and/or newest products and feature them on my 2013 Christmas Gift Guide. Reviews will start being posted in November through early December for the gift guide.

I will review and feature your item as well as promote it on my Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts. I have an active and growing community of moms who are always looking for new items for their kids. While my gift guide is geared towards kids, I am accepting non-kid items to feature as well.

Regardless, I am always open to new review opportunities. I look forward to hearing from you and working with your company during the 2013 Christmas Season!

P.S. Giveaways are always appreciated since they bring more exposure to the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...