Monday 31 October 2016

Get ready for tricksters with Kellogg's Halloween treats #KelloggHalloween

With Halloween is just around the corner, Kellogg's would like to help you get ready for this season. We just received a package that full with a lot of fun stuffs in it: Kellogg's Rice Krispies Squares Rainbow cereal bars, individual-sized Pringles Halloween Packs, Limited Edition Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Pumpkin Spice flavour cereal, Halloween trick-or-treat baskets and Mr. P costume kit.



My daughter loves the Rice Krispies. 


Both of my kids love the Pringles Halloween packs. They both will have to share them with other trick-or-treaters. I have to make sure that they won't eat all of them before then.


All of us love this little Halloween kit! So cute!

Well, this is not what I intended to but my daughter had a lot of fun with me.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! For some reason I find stick on mustaches to be the ultimate giggle :) This looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't about the Pringles treats. Hope you all had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...