To inspire Canadians, Kellogg's All-Bran has partnered with three top Canadian chefs to crate on-trend comfort food dishes. You might heard about their names before, Chef Craig Harding from Campagnolo (Toronto), Chef Connie DeSousa from Charcut (Calgary) and Chef Alexandre Gosselin from Chez Victorie (Montreal).
Find more recipes by visiting All-Bran. There are many surprising menus. Don't forget to check out All-Bran Pinterest page for re-pin your favourites.
For now, I would like to share my favorite recipe that I got. This is a recipe from Calgary Chef Connie DeSousa. It is a very easy recipe and it looks good! I changed the recipe a little bit so if you want the original one, you can get it from All-Bran website.
All-Bran Cheesecake Crunch in a Jar with Seasonal Fruit
3/4 Cup heavy cream
1/4 cup icing sugar
1/2 each vanilla
1 1/4 cups chocolate cream cheese
1/3 cup All-Bran Buds
1/2 cup frozen fruit
- Whip heavy cream, icing sugar and vanilla in small mixer until cream is at a soft peak.
- Scrape cream out into bowl and place int he fridge until you are ready to fold in remaining ingredients.
- Beat cream cheese with paddle attachment frequently scraping down bowl until there are no lumps.
- Fold whipping cream into cream cheese and mix slowly until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Place the cheese mixture into piping bag with large straight tip and layer jars with cheese filling, All-Bran Buds cereal and your seasonal fruit.
Makes: 4 1/2 cup mason jars.