Monday 24 November 2014

Help Kellogg's donate money to Salvation Army to give toys to children in need #TreatsforToys


As I mentioned before, I didn't grow up here in North America. I grew up in Thailand, it is not typically a holiday celebrated there. I remember as a child dreaming about waking up in the morning and finding presents waiting to be opened.

During my childhood there was only 1 year that my sister and I received a Christmas gift and it was a pen! Even though it was only a pen, I was really very excited and appreciated what my parents did for us.

I really enjoy the Christmas season and all the traditions that families here seem to have surrounding this wonderful time of year.

I am glad that this is the second year Kellogg's has had a program to make children's dreams come true. From now until December 24, 2014, Kellogg's Rice Krispies will donate a toy to a child in need when we share a photo of a toy-sahped Rice Krispies treat on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the #TreatsforToys hashtag.


Get some inspiration on RiceKrispies.ca . There are many ideas to build a car, robot, princess, etc. There are only 165 toys being given at this moment. With the cold weather, why don't we have some fun in the kitchen, make some Rice Krispies with your children. Kellogg's Rice Krispies will donate $20 to The Salvation Army to buy a real toy for a child. Just be creative and have fun!

We were trying to make Princess Sweetums but it turn out to be an ordinary woman. lol













I appreciate Kellogg's offering this program and giving my family the opportunity to partner with them in making a difference in a child's Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...