I recently had a chance to try InstaWave. It is easy for anyone to use. When I researched it, I found there are many features that any woman will fall in love with InstaWave. It is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that help creates curls. There are 2 settings, Low and High. It can go both left and right direction.
Let's take a look at me when I tried this machine for the 1st time. Don't expect much since I mentioned above that I am not a pro. But anyone can use this. If I can use it, you can use it too.
How to use it:
1. Hold InstaWave vertically
2. Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod. From my experience, don't put too much hair in each time.
3. Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
4. Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
5. Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
It works best with clean hair, recently washed and dried. This product comes with 2 year limited warranty.
After I tried it, I have to say it was quite fun. I do need more time to get used to it. Once I get the hang of it, I won't need to ask for help for my special occasions and I will be able to help my friends and family to do their hair instead.
Check out my second VDO. This is my second time to use this.
InstaWave available at Target, Amazon and Ulta Beauty in USA and for Canadians InstaWave available at Walmart and soon will be available at Walmart.ca.