Monday 12 February 2018

Brighten your snowy day with #TryItHot

For many of us, in Fraser valley area, the weather this year is quite different from last year. Even though, we hasn't get a lot of snow like last winter, but the temperature has been up and down. I love snow and hoping that winter is not over yet. The forecast app tonight just announced a snowfall warning. This put a smile on my face. For some of you that might not agree with me, please allow this to happen.


Even though, I love snow, I do not like cold weather. I would love to stay in bed and looking out the windows but as a mom, I have to drop my kids off at school. For this reason, I need something that can motivate me to get up. "Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats reveals that more than half of Canadians (55 per cent) agree they feel miserable on cold, dark and blustery winter mornings." They came up with an idea to help many Canadians start the day with joy. The #TryItHot mission is a simple step:
just add hot milk to your Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats cereal and let the welcoming warmth spark a little playfulness and childlike joy in your day. It doesn’t have to be big – dance at the breakfast table, compliment a stranger, make a snow angel – just a little something to perk up your morning.


My family loves having this cereal in the morning. My daughter even packed this to school for her lunch. Just a little bit of extra warm milk helps us to relax and put our feet up in the morning. To add some more fun, the Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats cereal comes in it’s limited edition seasonal packaging, as you can see in the pictures.


Add some milk and have a great morning!

1 comment:

  1. I like MiniWheats (original is my favourite), and I have tried them hot - very good.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...