Monday 26 May 2014

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I received no financial compensation for writing my review. This is my completely honest opinion and may be different from yours 


Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness.


My sister-in-law has a problem with itching scalp and I thought about her immediately since I read the information about this shampoo. Not only that, I also love that this shampoo made with natural ingredients.

Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea.

Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration.

I got this shampoo within 2 weeks after I put the order in through Amazon. The packaging was packed really good. My shampoo was safe delivered to me with out spilling or breaking.

I unpacked it right away. I want to know what the smell will be like. I was wondering if the smell will be like mud but I was wrong. It smell so wonderful. I really love it. Then I can't wait to try it. I want my hair to smell just like this shampoo.

My hair is about my shoulder length. The shampoo has light texture. I used just a little bit of product and it was good enough. My scalp feels good and refreshing after I used it.



I wish I have the conditioner too. I can't imagine how soft my hair will be like if I use their conditioner after the shampoo.

I shared this shampoo with my sister-in-law. So far, seems like this shampoo really works well for her. She tried coconut oil before but it does leave weird smell on her hair. She definitely prefer this shampoo instead of coconut oil.

If you are interested to purchase Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo, it is on sale right now for $23 on their website or on Amazon. (21% off!)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...