Here's how to make Blog Button step by step.
1. Find a picture that you want to use for your Blog Button.
You can choose a picture you have saved on your computer or draw a picture using any drawing program you have.
2. Upload the photo to an online photo gallery service, such as Photobucket.
You have to resize the image to 125 x 125.
3. Sign into Blogger.
4. Go to your design tab and add an HTML gadget to your layout where you want your button to
5. Add a title such as “Grab my Button” or whatever you like.
6. Copy this HTML code.
<a href="http://YOUR WEB ADDRESS/" target="_blank" title="BLOG TITLE"><img alt="BLOG TITLE" src="http://IMAGE WEB ADDRESS"/></a>
Don't forget to
- Replace YOUR WEB ADDRESS with your actual blogs web address.
- Replace IMAGE WEB ADDRESS with your new image html.
- Replace BLOG TITLE with your blogs title such as Tips For Saving.
7. Paste the above HTML code into the HTML gadget.
8. Save and that's it. Done! :)