Sunday 20 December 2015

Stocking Stuffers idea for the kids #StockingStuffer #GiftGuide

Last 2 days, I posted stocking stuffers for him and for her. Today, it has to be stocking stuffers for the kids. Why don't you add a little sweet and fun in their stocking with Life Savers Storybooks, Skittles and Hubba Bubba fun books. This Christmas with special package, kids can have fun playing games with their candies.

 





A holiday favourite and classic, Life Savers Storybooks, Skittles and Hubba Bubba Fun Books, make great additions to any stocking. More than just candy, the packaging includes board games so the whole family can join in on the fun.
These cute limited time package is available in grocery and drugstores nationwide. The price is right as well. You can get it for only $2.99.

3 comments:

  1. Picked up two of the Lifesavers packs for my boys stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often buy Skittles book for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I got LifeSavers too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...