Rice Krispies recipes is a fun and easy edible activities to do with your kids. I am still learning and love spending time teaching my kiddos everyday life skills. Plus we had a lot of fun together. Daddy got benefit to come home with yummy treats at the end of the day too! Everybody win!
Kellogg's Rice Krispies and Rice Krispies Canada Youtube have many fun recipe ideas on their website. If you are looking for something to do with your kids on the raining day, like what we have here in BC, you might want to check them out.
I received Kellogg's Rice Krispies and decorating kit from Kellogg's and was invited to share some ideas with my readers. We made Butterscotch pops Rice Krispies. Here's recipe I made:
1/4 cup of butter or margarine (I used butter)
4 cups of marshmallows
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/4 cup of butterscotch flavour instant pudding mix
6 cups of Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
1. Melt butter over low heat. Make sure you use a big saucepan for adding 6 cups of Kellogg's Rice Krispies later on.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
3. Remove from heat and stir in pudding mix.
4. Add Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
5. Using buttered spatular or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13x9x2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
6. Let it cool.
7. Cut it with cookie cutters.
8. Decorate, insert lollipop sticks and EAT!
We ate it all within half a day. It is really yummy!
Loading#Noah's Ark #birthday #cake. Isn't it cute?
The Noah's ark made from Rice Krispies too! Isn't it cute! I just have to share. I can't take credit for this one since my sister-in-law made this with her sister.