Thursday 11 July 2013

Little People® Animal Sounds Farm™ review

At my in law's house has Little People® Animal Sounds Farm™. My daughter get to play with this set every time they babysit her for us for our date night.

To me, this is such a cute set. We live on a farm land and having her play with farm set is awesome. She love putting the animals in and out the barn. I love that you can detach the silo. Even I myself, like to play this with my daughter.

This product is suit for children age 1-5 years old. Approximate retails price is at $43.00.



Here's details from Little People website:

With fun animal sounds all around and plenty to do, little ones will discover what a busy place the farm can be. Then, as toddlers grow, they’ll learn about life on a farm that’s just their size, with Farmer Jed™ and his animal friends! Includes Farmer Jed, cow, sheep, horse, and pig. Requires 3 “AA” batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...