Friday 19 July 2013

Crest Pro-Health review: Toothpaste, Toothbrush and Multi-Protection Rinse

I got an opportunity to try Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health toothbrush, Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse and New Crest Pro-Health Profresh toothpaste. I have learned that Oral-B and Crest are the same company from this opportunity. I love Oral-B and know this is a professional brand. I will share it one by one how I feel about them.

First of all, let's get to know them together.

Crest Pro-Health

"The Crest Pro-Health routine is a triple-threat of toothpaste, toothbrush and rinse working to promote oral health, while also removing surface stains from teeth and freshening breath for a healthy-looking mouth and teeth that are up to 4X cleaner:
  • NEW Crest® Pro-Health® PROFRESH Toothpaste is a smooth toothpaste, using a Polyflourite SystemTM that combines ActivClean CrystalsTM with therapeutic, antibacterial fluoride. It’s an all-in-one toothpaste to fight cavities, plaque, tartar, gingivitis and tooth sensitivity.
  • Oral-B CrossAction® Pro-Health® Toothbrush is the all-in-one brush for a cleaner, healthier mouth**, providing 7 oral care benefits for every use
  • Crest® Pro-Health™ Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash, killing germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath (without the burning sensation of alcohol)"
NEW Crest® Pro-Health® PROFRESH Toothpaste
I usually use toothpaste that is not a professional brand like this. After I tried this, I really like it. Specially the part that this toothpaste uses a polyfluorite system consisting of the therapeutic antibacterial fluoride.

The texture is a little different from normal toothpaste that I usually use. I don't feel that it give me a lot of foam when I brush. Almost feel like using more toothpaste because of that. But it for sure did a great job. I didn't have a bad morning breath when I woke up in the morning. I had a lot of cavities problem when I was pregnant, I hope that by using this toothpaste will help me about my cavities problem in the long run.

Oral-B CrossAction® Pro-Health® Toothbrush 
I really like the toothbrush. It made me feel really amazing compare to the others that I have been using before. It is not hard and feel like I am going to rip my teeth and gum off. I also really feel it did a great job of cleaning my teeth. I will for sure recommended this toothbrush and would love to buy this toothbrush from now.

Crest® Pro-Health™ Multi-Protection Rinse
I am actually not a big fan of rinse because the one I used to use gave me bad breath after I used it. lol I know, it is crazy. I thought the rinse will help your breath smell fresh and good but it just did the opposite job. I gave Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protecton a try. I found that it did a great job. I feel clean. Didn't leave me any bad breath like the other one I used to use. Plus it give me a fresh feeling after the used.

(My husband said it make him feel like he can kiss a hundred people. lol)

After all, I think this give me a totally different idea about these products.

2 comments:

  1. I love the ProHealth toothpaste. It's what we've used since it came out. I'll tell you, I drink an 8-c pot of coffee every day, by myself, plus soda, and don't have any staining on my teeth. I swear it's because of the toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

    tooth sensitivity to cold

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...