Thursday 15 November 2012

Singing along

A few days ago, when I was talking to our friends that came to visit us. Summer was playing with Leap Frog toy, the one that play ABC song. She has been singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for so long but never sing any other songs. (Well, When I said singing that doesn't mean she sing the whole song. She is only 1 year old and a bit. But she got the tone right. She hum along when we lead her.) That's pretty cool. I love when she sing a song. Oh, back to our topic, she was playing that toy for quite a while and I started to wonder if she going to sing the ABC song. And she did for the first time! Only the part that say H, I, J, K.
That was precious moment. Since that day, I haven't heard she sing it again yet but we are looking forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...