Tuesday 30 October 2012

Bambino Mio Swim Nappies review

I love cloth diapers. As I mentioned in the cloth diapers review post earlier, they are so much user-friendly nowadays. Plus you save a lot of money for using them. When we went on a Disney cruise this last September, they have a rule that babies who are not toilet trained can not use the pool unless they are wearing a swim diaper. I checked the prices in many stores and found out that they are really expensive. So we went to thrift store and found a few new ones for a fraction of the price, sigh. We didn’t use any of them at all on the trip,and now I wish I had found these earlier!

I came across the Bambino Mio Swim Nappies, reusable cloth swim diapers. They are distributed in Canada by Childish Notions.

 Mommy, I want to try this on.

The Bambino Mio Swim Nappy means:
  • No additional diaper required
  • Swim nappy contains solids
  • Does not weigh your baby down in water
  • Is soft against your baby's skin
  • Reusable and machine washable.
  • Environmentally friendly and great way to save money.

We were provided size M for our daughter. The sizing of this Swim Nappy is Small 11-16 lbs, Medium 16-21 lbs, Large 21-27 lbs, and Extra Large 27-34 lbs. I am glad that we got M size because our daughter weighs 18 lbs.

 In the package.

 Took it out from the package.

 The inside is soft against her skin. The legs and waistband are leak proof.

 Another picture shows the holes for the legs.

 Side way after she put it on.

 I love it, mommy.

We don’t have a chance to go to the swimming since it's much colder now. So we tested the Swim Nappy in the bath tub.

Mainly the Bambino Mio Swim Nappy will holds in accidents (collect poop!). The nappies have a concealed waterproof layer and a soft cotton lining. The legs and waistband are leak proof. I found that after we used it (Soaking wet.), it dried really fast after I hung it up.Great buy!

To buy:
Bambino Mio products are available from many onlinestores.

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to be able to try a very wide variety of cloth diapers....unfortunately Bambino mio was not one of them and I will always be curious. I've read some fantastic reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...