Friday 31 August 2012

Chocoholics aleart!! Kellogg's new products are for you.

Kellogg’s new products that recently lunched are just for you, chocoholics.


My husband and I are chocoholics. When we got the package from Kellogg's and found what inside, we couldn't stop eating them. Here are what's inside the package:

Kellogg’s Krave

One of Kellogg's newest cereal is Krave which available in two flavors. There are chocolate and double chocolate. (You probably understand why we couldn't stop eating them now.) Krave made with 8 whole grain and has a source of fibre (2 g) per 3/4 cup serving. We devoured our cereals for dinner on that day and half of the box has gone within 1 hour.

Special K Low Fat Granola

The Special K Low Fat Granola has 50% less fat per serving than the leading competitive granola. Made with whole grain oats with a taste of sweet honey. It has a high source of  fibre and contains 7g of protein per serving. Really yummy!

Special K Crisps 
There are 2 new flavors, Chocolate or Cinnamon Brown Sugar. The Cinnamon Brown Sugar taste like apple pie to me. They are crispy on the outside. Full with the filling inside and topped with sweet chocolate or vanilla drizzle. It has 100 calories per 2 crisp serving (25g). This is perfect portion to help manage your weight.

Disclosure: I received no financial compensation for writing my review, although I did receive the items free of charge.  This is my completely honest opinion above and may be different from yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...